If you have followed the AlmaRose Brand, you probably have a basic idea who we support and focus on. Spoiler-alert for those new here, the answer is MOMS! We LOVE moms!! With supporting moms by creating a product to help them carry their essentials, comes great responsibility. Since the conception of the brand in 2011 and its launch in the summer of 2014, the dynamics of my business have changed both personally and professionally. Having this idea and creating a business from that very idea is one thing. However, really wanting this business to be apart of your motherhood journey is totally different. There are things that need to change. There are things I want to make better for you. And that is exactly why taking a step back to improve, is so important. Here are a few things you can look forward to as I prepare what I would call a rebirth of AlmaRose:
- Making it easier. As a mom of 2 small kids anything that is easy for me becomes something I will more than likely want to do, use, try or be apart of again. Expect for the website to have upgrades to make things more inclusive and inviting. You can still visit the site. It will still be running and functional. I just ask that you please be patient with the process.
- Let’s be friends! Our social pages are up for some major overhauls and we want you to be there for all of the new and exciting things that are to come. We want you to like and share our post. Send us pictures or tag us in your post with your AlmaRose Bag so that we can #love it too.
- Get the deets! Yes, I want you to get all of the details on what is coming up for AlmaRose. Learn a little bit more about me: my struggles and my victories. Learn more about how this business really got started. Sharing my journey with others just might be helpful.
- Let’s have some fun. What good is having a business if you can’t have fun? Prizes, incentives and gifts are all things that I like and I know you will too. So, don’t forget to subscribe and follow us!
- Let’s talk about it. I will be working hard to get to know you and what your experience is like as a mom and with AlmaRose. What do you like? What makes you happy? How do you make this mom thing work for you? I want to know because I want to learn and help make it better when, where and if I can.
If you have an AlmaRose Bag, thank you for supporting this brand. If you are thinking about purchasing one, let me know how I can help answer any questions you may have. If this is your first time hearing of my brand, I’m glad you are here! Don’t forget to follow AlmaRose Bags on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest: @almarosebags.